網頁

2009年11月14日 星期六

Prelude OF Taiwan Features

There is abundance of special fascinations in Taiwan. Some of them are bustling, some are placid. I said so not only because I am a Taiwanese.  They are really charming for everyone who ever has seen them in person.

Unfortunately, some of them , especally the tranditional part, are ignored by public gradually in this modern age. Even numerous Taiwanese people never try to appreciate such beauty. The precious succeeding culture of Taiwan is fading away. That's why I attempt to help more people see them. Of course,I will introduce the lively part as well.

I am not one of the professionals of  Taiwanese custom. But I will still try my best to present the  beauty of  Taiwanese features for new friends.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Here is my web page :: walking calorie calculator