網頁

2009年11月2日 星期一

Prelude of Chinese culture

Chinese culture is widespread in east Asia and in most cases there are several versions of one individual tradition between different areas.
Because of the long lasting time of it, there are enormous story behide a little thing such as chopsticks.
[Here is a chinese website about chopsticks.]
Look like A long-winded article? Yeah,but it still missed something(taboo,proper manner....)
Every Taiwanese students hate their culture when they are asked to study the chinese history and philology in the mandotory education.

Hence It is a heavy load for me to elaborate whole of it entirely, I just present the part which I'm familiar with briefly.
You can find more information by internet and reference books about it.

Whatever, I will try my best to help you enjoy the interesting part of it.